Blog Types DB not getting data

I followed the instructions for Blog Types but no data is being saved.

Some uncertainty on step 2 (the auto-install), but the sql code was used to create the tables manually).

Everything seems to be in order (the fields display, changing the option works just fine), except that when creating a new blog or anything there is no data on the newly created database tables.

What could be the issue?

Thank you.

• cws_wpa
    • New Recruit

The tables were created, and after adding new blogs with specific blog type data, they remain empty. So, yes I can see the db tables but there is no data in them.

About the error logs, I am fairly new with WPMU, and I couldn't see where our install would have them. They were not at the root level of the app, or at the wp-plugins, wp-admin or wp-content folders. Any idea of where I could find error reports from the app?

I know we're not filtering anything (if there was a php / sql error, the page would either be blanks or complain with the error, and that is not happening)

We are not using Multidb, thought we've talked about going that way in the future, so that's something to keep in mind for the future.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.