Blog & User Creator added users said there was 1 error

Blog & User Creator added users said there was 1 error adding a user and no link or indication on what user the error was for or what the error was.

I only added 25 users but what if there was 1,000 users added. we will be sitting there checking a list for 2 hours.

So unless I missed something (it would not be the first time) Could we have a link or a list of what the error is and username of the error

thanks

• HamRadioDude
    • HummingBird

I think I just found what happens when it finds an error. But when I had the error it was out of site this error pictured was with a small list and was the last name so I saw it in the window.

We need a link that switches to it or Did I miss it

I’m adding more blogs and users I will keep a closer eye this time :>

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@DirectoryDude

Sorry didn’t quite get the last part, there was a list generated of the error messages on screen, what you would like is a report style interface with the users add /. failed and reason or alternatively a hyper link on the usernames that failed in the report to exactlty as to what the issue was? Once i Have this clarified i will tag the developer as to having it as a possible feature request for future consideration.

Cheers

Tom

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven’t heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is “Not resolved” in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers

PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.