bloginfo not changing from template

I just installed New Blog Templates to copy sites (subdomains). This is exactly what I needed. I have one problem I can't figure out. The "Home" link in the navbar of my theme on the new site still has the link address of the template blog. The theme is calling "bloginfo_url" and I cannot find anything in the backend that defines where to change this. I even went through the site's database option table and cannot see any configuration that has the original blogs url. Any ideas how to update this?

Brian

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brian,

Hopefully you made your blog template out of a sub domain and not from the main site of your WordPress install?

The "Home" link in the navbar of my theme on the new site still has the link address of the template blog. The theme is calling "bloginfo_url" and I cannot find anything in the backend that defines where to change this.

Which theme is it that you are using?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brian,

I have indeed searched the new blogs templates plugin files themselves and this statement is not within them: <?php echo $GLOBALS['bloginfo_url']; ?>/" title="<?php bloginfo('name'); ?>

It must be within the theme files somewhere.

When you are referring to Directory Press theme you are using this?:
    http://directorypress.net/

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

(FYI: On a side note about the theme above at directorypress.net, I did a Google site search of their site and no where do they mention the work multisite nor multi site - not a single instance that I nor Google could find. I was hoping to find MultiSite compatible somewhere.)

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brian,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.