Blogs directory not working

Hi, I have installed blogs directory and it does not seem to have created a page for it's self. I tried to make one under the same title and it did not work. Can i get a hand please?

• Gabe
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Shannon. It should have autocreated a page at yourdomain.com/sites If you've checked and it didn't do that, create a page at yourdomain.com/blogs and your directory should display. Let us know if that works. If not, one of the staff may have to help you out.

You can change the title of this page at Network Admin > Settings > Site Directory

If you want to change the page slup, you can do it in blogs-directory.php and changing line 37: $blogs_directory_base = ‘blogs’; (by default)

Hope this helps.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings shannonsmith,

My sincere apologies for the delay in a reply here as it appears that the ticket system had eaten this ticket and I found it lingering in the back of the ticket system while performing some ticket system housekeeping.

Please advise how you have made out with this plugin and if still having the reported issue or not?

Looking forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.