Blogs MU Profile Hack that I discovered hidden in the files

I'm working on my 2nd site using the theme Blogs MU and the members profile area was bothering me. I though there was too much wasted white space in between the name, and the function buttons underneath and to the right of the profile photo..so I started hacking my way around and I found a nice little note in the
/blogs-mu/members/single file from the designers:

<?php<br />
		 /***<br />
		  <strong>* If you'd like to show specific profile fields here use:<br />
		  * bp_profile_field_data( 'field=About Me' ); -- Pass the name of the field</strong><br />
		  */<br />
		?>

..and there it was.

So what I did, in the same file, just under:

<h2 class="fn"><a>"><?php bp_displayed_user_fullname() ?></a> <span class="highlight">@<?php bp_displayed_user_username() ?> <span>?</span></span></h2><br />
	<span class="activity"><?php bp_last_activity( bp_displayed_user_id() ) ?></span>

Was to add my custom fields so that they display next to the profile image, in that big area of wasted space.

So basically you just take the code:
bp_profile_field_data( 'field=About Me' )

and wrap it in php:
<?php bp_profile_field_data( 'field=About Me' )?>, using your field name where "about me" is. and there you have it.

Personally I created "Where you from ?" fields and "Slogan" fields and put those in that area. I'm still messing with the look of it, but it comes out like this:
http://nyblogs.net/members/nyblogs/

I added the word "From" in front of the code, so in a perfect world when I get members to that site, next to their image it will say "From Manhattan" or "From The Bronx" or "From Brooklyn Yo" or what ever.

You obviously can make it say what ever you want, Titles, Professions, Company name, anything.

I thought it was a kind of cool hack and wanted to share.