Blogs-mu theme

Hi - I am using this theme and noticed the option to disable the login box at the top right conrer of the page
I have disabled the login option in Theme options and this is now gone, however, the login option does not go when logged out

I want to redirect this hyperlink to the official WP-Login location as the custom option you offer in the theme does not include the extra options I have in the WP-Login screen

I am using A seperate plugin for social Authorisation as you only offer Facebook for this option.

How do I redirect the login screen to the existing wp-login screen?
Alternatively how do I inlcude the options in the existing WP-Login to the custom login page template

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @roryeley

Welcome to the forums!

One of the easiest ways to accomplish that is to take advantage of the Logged-In/Not-Logged-In custom menus. You can simply replicate your logged-in menu and add a custom link to it for the not-logged-in menu that points to http://your-site.com/wp-login.php

Another option can be found under the "Homepage Settings" of the theme. You can specify different links for the big green button on the homepage depending on whether the user is logged-in or not.

If you want to add your extra options to the front-end login page, you don't need to edit the template. You can add whatever you content you like via the page editor, and it will display above the login box on the page.

So, if the plugin you are using has shortcodes, you're all set.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.