Blogs Mu Theme Service Options

In the Blogs.Mu theme or services options, I’m fairly certain I once saw an option for how many of the services you want to display on the front page. Now that I’ve configured them, I can’t find it. I’ve got all nine service blocks filled out, but only 3 will display on the front page. Little help?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bhusema,

You would want to be logged in as site admin from the menu on the left side go to –> Appearance –> Service Options ~or~ Appearance –> Theme Options –> Services Settings

Please advise if you cannot find them by simply check marking this ticket as not resolved below and posting any additional errors or symptoms you are experiencing.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bhusema,

I would say that the problem is with what you have reported doing:

I’ve tried with and w/o bp activated, reinstalled, reuploaded, etc.

Crazy things start happening after you have activated and then deactivated Buddy Press which includes database corruption as reported by another member here.

My bad in my last post when I led you to the Appearance –> Service Options ~or~ Appearance –> Theme Options –> Services Settings – this only is relative to post mode and therefore we were both chasing something that does not exist – on the other hand this does not explain why your site is only showing three service offerings but of course the Buddy Press debacle might.

Any chance you have a backup of your database before installing Buddy Press?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bhusema,

Just checking in since we have not heard from you in some time regarding the issue with Blogs MU or what appeared to be your Buddy Press issue.

therefore I am marking this ticket as resolved. However, if you still have issues relative to this ticket please feel free to check mark it as not resolved below and post any new errors or symptoms that you may have.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.