blogs.dir is empty but sites folder full???

Hi,

My blogs.dir is empty, but i have a folder in the contents/uploads/sites

I have never noticed the sites folder on any multisite before, but i am sure that the blogs.dir should have a list of all my sites because they have content uploaded to them.

Any suggestions?

• Mark Wallace

Well that is some really good news. :slight_smile: Guess that's why i dint see that mentioned in the steps.

Wondering how i can tell what site numbers are for what site. It says i have over 10,000 but should only be 3,153.

Most i can delete via the creation date "Used Batch Create 3 different times to create a 3,150 sites each time". So i need to find the Site 1 and the sites that are the "NBT".

On another note @aecnu does Bulgaria allow foreigners to purchase land? I have notice there is 20%-30% increase in the price of pork there and found some land for sale.

Also found lots of small pieces of land that would be good for Industrial Green Houses and Poultry. "Seems chicken is the primary protein there"? Could not find much info on beef though???

Any way Just a little food for thought "yes pun intended" lol Talk to me!

Played hooky all week and lots of catching up to do.

Just thinking is the site number in the site folder the same as the blog id# when hovering over a blog name?

Thanks Joe, have a great weekend!

• aecnu

Greetings Mark,

Thank you for your additional input and clarification.

Regarding the ID numbers I use a real handy plugin for that called WP Show IDs plugin

Regarding land corporations can own land but foreigners cannot. But foreigners can own corporations.

The price increases are the reasons for the demonstrations here and these people will topple these jokers for it and it will be another 1996-1997 situation if the Gov does not back down. Everyday it gets more violent leading up to civil war if civil unrest does not do the job. The Gov always losses in the 2000+ year history and it is reset like in 96/97 then things are good again ... lol ... the people are brave and the Gov fears them - they have no where to hide.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.