Blurry images after activating Defender and Hummingbird on previously smushed images

The images where smushed and working, after migrating the site and enabling Defender and Hummingbird images are showing blurry.

Deactivated Defender and Hummingbird but featured images are still blurry, when inspecting the code, images show a -uai- value with a defined size but are presented in the front-end with a bigger value which is making those look blurry (aparfently)

Ran a plugin and theme conflict test but it's still showing the same issue. With default theme the custom post type is not showing.

Thanks in advance

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi John,

Hope you're doing well.

I was checking your thedeathcureost and about pages but I don't see that the images are blurred or having a bad quality.
    It seems that your theme or page builder is using their own thumbnails that are not defined in usual WP way so they are not part of the media library and thus not optimized by Smush at all.
    Did you perhaps had Adaptive Images option enabled in your theme when the issues were happening?

If you're still seeing some blurred images can you tell me on which page exactly and what image?
    Also, could you tell me which screen size and resolution you are checking with so I could see if it's related to that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.