Boddy Boss and Activity+ compatibility issues.

Is anyone using the BP activity+ plugin with Buddyboss 2.0 theme? They aren't playing nicely together. The new Buddyboss image upload function wasn't working when I had Activity+ turned on (though Activity + was working), but when I deactivated BP activity+ it began working again. I can't really uninstall or deactivate BP activity+ b/c it breaks all the previous img links from prior uploads. Any ideas how they can work together?
link:
http://www.trailsherpa.com/connect

Thanks!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi jzvestor,

While we can't really guarantee compatibility with other themes and plugins, especially in cases of premium plugins and themes as we wouldn't necessarily have them at our disposal, we do try to cover these issues where we can.

I recall an issue being mentioned earlier regarding BuddyBoss, though I can't seem to find the thread at this moment.

While I continue looking for that, could you let us know, is this issue only prevalent with the image uploader with that theme?

Thanks,
    David

• jzvestor
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

It seems to be specific to the picture gallery component in buddy boss. Either way activity+ works just fine, it eh buddy boss piece that is having issues. I've also posted over on their site, just wondering if anyone else had seen this as well. I'll let you know if I get some resolution! thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!
    Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.