Booked appointments & break times show up at wrong times

Hello,

Please visit the booking page at this address to see examples of the problem that booked appointments & break times are showing up at the wrong times on the appointment page:

http://www.braziliansexywaxboutique.com/book-appointment/

If you check August 27, you will see the break times (set for 12-1pm daily) shows up as 11:15 - 12:30.

A Brazilian Wax appointment (75 minutes long) for 2pm shows up at 1:45 - 3pm.

I have appointments set for 15 minutes (minimum), no padding activated and "work over break times" disabled. Services offered range from 15 minutes to 75.

What should happen is the last 75 minute appointment allowed before the 12-1pm break time should be 10:45am so it doesn't go past the 12 noon start of break. Instead, appointments are being totally skewed.

Please advise what other settings I should be reviewing to solve this.

Thanks,

Desiree
Webmaster for braziliansexywaxboutique.com

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Sandy

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Your hours are:
    10.00-11.15
    11.15 - 12.30
    12.30 - 1.45
    1.45 - 3.00

And your break hour is 12.00-1.00

Now, if your break start at 12.00 so he can't work at 11.15-12.30 slot. If break ends at 1.00, he can't work as 12.30-1.45 slot. So, he actually can't work from 11.15 to 1.30. And in the appointment table, these slots are not free.

You have to choose such break time that is not in any slot, like 12.40 - 1.40, 12.30 to 1.30 etc.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Sandy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Ash,

This is Desiree, I am the webmaster for braziliansexywaxboutique.com.

Sandy is the owner of the boutique and the only service provider.

You are incorrect. Her work hours are from 10am - 6pm daily.

Her services require different appointment lengths because that is the nature of her business.

So, for instance, if someone books a Brazilian Wax which requires 75 minutes, and wants to start it at 2pm, the appointment should begin at 2pm, not 1:45 as it shows now on August 27th. And her break times are all scheduled from noon to 1pm. With NO other appointments on that particular date, why are the break times being blocked from 11:15 - 12:30?

And why is the 2pm appointment being blocked out between 1:45 and 3:00?

Please review August 27th again. Choose Brazilian Wax from the drop down and "show available times" to see what's happening.

Perhaps there is some other setting I am unaware of that is causing the appointment to be placed incorrectly and the break times as well?

Thank you.

Desiree
    Webmaster for BrazilianSexyWaxBoutique.com

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Sandy

Thank you for your patience. I have looked at the site and I saw the error. Though from Aug 28, the calendar seems to work fine.

Do you have any server side cache installed? Do you have object caching enabled (like APC)?

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.