Booking For Paddel Courts

Hello I'm trying this plugin for paddel court reservations.
The case is that there is only one paddel court and mostly people book that court for 90 min but some times they book for 60 min and 120 min.
The guide above is not perfect because it will create overbooking.
Is it possible to do this with your plugin?

• Denitsa

Hello Toni Guga
    I hope you are having a fantastic day and thanks for posting!

What exactly do you mean by "the guide above"?

You can use the Marketpress plugin (https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/) along with the Apointments+ plugin in order to add multiple appointments in the cart. This way you can have one user book several time slots. So, for example, in order to book 120 mins, the user will need to book four 30min slots.

After installing MarketPress, you will need to activate the Appointments in product cart addon. You can find it in WP Admin -> Appointments -> Settings -> Add-ons.

Once you have the Appointments in product cart add-on enabled, you can go to Appointments -> Settings -> Payments tab. Choose Yes from the dropdown next to Payment required.
    There is a MarketPress Integration area with various settings regarding the MarketPress Appointments+ integration. Make sure to have "Integrate with MarketPress" checked and also check that you have an Appointments Product Page created.

This will be your Appointments page. When users select an appointment and confirm it, they'll be given the option to add it to their cart. Multiple appointments can be added in this way.

I hope all this makes sense! Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

All the best,
    Denitsa

• Toni Guga

Hello Denitsa,
    I know my english is very bad, but let me try to explain again.
    I have a paddel court (like tennis court), and i need a booking system for this court, i was reading this on your forum:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-for-tennis-court-booking

and i tried what patrick said but it is not working for me because it does overbooking.

I have only one court and i want to give the possibility to book minimum 1 hr and maximum 2 hr, but sometimes people want to play 1hr 30min.

So for example:

I book from 1pm to 2pm the next booking free slot will start from 2pm someone else want to book it until to 3:30pm, and the next slot must start from 3:30pm to minimun 4:30pm or maximum 5:30pm.
    Is it possible to do this with you plugin.

Hope it will make a sense for you.

Thnx
    Toni

• Sajid

Hello Toni Guga,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You have to create two services one with one hour (60 minutes) and other with one hour thirty minutes (90 minutes) as mentioned by Patrick there.

The other option is creating a service with 30 minutes time and let theme book either one, two or three slots. This way they can only book that is required.

If you want to make it book minimum one hour and maximum two hours, in between range. Then I am afraid its not possible with Appointments + plugin.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.