Booking in Multiples of Time Base

Hello,

We have set our time base to 60 mins. Our working hours are 07:00 to 23:00. The customer can even book a service provider for the entire 16 hours. However, we are not getting an option to book more than 60 mins on the front end. We have added the code as suggested in the FAQ for the question:

I have a time base of 10 minutes. I have services up to 480 minutes. How can I achieve this?

Can you please suggest how we can book a service provider in mutiples of the base time slot. eg. 2 x 60 mins ... from 09:00 to 11:00.?

• Sajid

Hi @Samrat,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

We have set our time base to 60 mins. Our working hours are 07:00 to 23:00. The customer can even book a service provider for the entire 16 hours.

On a 60 minutes timebase you can book an appointment but, if the service is continuous 16 hours then you must increase the working hours at least 12AM to 4PM. You can't book an entire block of 16 hour from day 1 to day 3 with your mentioned schedule, with A+

We have added the code as suggested in the FAQ for the question:

Can you please share the code snippet that you added to make sure we both are on same page.

I have a time base of 10 minutes. I have services up to 480 minutes. How can I achieve this?

With 10 minutes base, I am afraid you can not schedule 480 minutes appointments by default.

Can you please suggest how we can book a service provider in mutiples of the base time slot. eg. 2 x 60 mins ... from 09:00 to 11:00.?

With 60 minutes timebase you can schedule an appointment of 120 minutes that is 2x60.

Also I can see you want to use two different timebase, 10 minutes and 60 minutes on same setup. If yes then I am afriad it would be a bit technical to do that. You might have basic knowledge of editing PHP files or if you want more custom and curated solution according to your requirements then may also consider hired a third party developer from custom job development board.

Hope that helps :slight_smile: or feel free to post a reply if needed.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Samrat

Thanks for your answers. However, it seems my basic question hasnt been understood correctly. I reproduce my basic question once again:

From what you have suggested .. With 60 minutes timebase you can schedule an appointment of 120 minutes that is 2x60.

Does this mean I need to make two separate bookings of 60 mins each? Because while making the booking I do not have the option of selecting more than 1 time slot. My basic requirement is to select more than one time slot in a single booking.

• Sajid

Hi @Samrat

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Does this mean I need to make two separate bookings of 60 mins each? Because while making the booking I do not have the option of selecting more than 1 time slot. My basic requirement is to select more than one time slot in a single booking.

This is not possible to book two time slot in a single appointment. Visitors can only book an appointment of set time duration, either 60 minutes or 120 minutes in a single time slot.

The visitor have to book two appointments in this case separately, with two different time slots.

Hope that helps :slight_smile: or feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.