Booking Online Form & Account Manager System suggestions? (For Hotel)

I have a friend that is opening a small hotel. He's been talking to me about creating the website for his business. I'd love to do it, but I've never quite done this size of a project before. I've done tons of small sites for other business, but nothing with some of the features he's looking for.

So, some questions for the excellent WMPU peeps.

Using Upfront, what would be the best way to create a booking system? If it's not intuitive to do it this way, where could I go or what tool should I research to best accomplish this.

Does WMPU/Upfront have a good account manager system? People will need to be able to sign up, log in, and see their details. What's the best tool for this?

Any other advice on a project like this? Thanks.

• Nahid

Hey Tyler !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Unfortunately, we don't have a plugin in our lineup that'd let you accomplish something like hotel bookings or customized user accounts. We do have Appointments+ (which is for time based appointment booking), Events+ (which is based on events and RSVP) and Membership 2 (which is mainly for content protection based on free and paid subscriptions of members). So I don't think they'd serve your purpose very well. Although, we are considering either making an add-on for Appointments+ or creating completely new plugin to deal with bookings and that should enable just that.

However, for hotel bookings, you can try checking out the WP Hotel Booking, Opal Hotel Room Booking or AweBooking plugins from the WordPress Plugin Directory and see which one works the best for you. If they don't come with a built-in account management system, you can use plugins like Profile Builder or Ultimate Members from the same place. The plugins should play nicely with Upfront themes if built and used correctly, but if you encounter any compatibility issues, please let us know.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.