BP Activity plus is producing errors in my error log

Any ideas what might be causing this? I'm running WP Multisite with BP, both fresh installs running the latest version on Bluehost.

/home1/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/error_log:

[22-Aug-2011 22:08:07] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home1/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/bpfb_group_documents.php on line 217

http://imgur.com/7m66l

Thanks!

• Webster
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

...a new one...

PHP Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Empty string or invalid image in /home8/USER/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 254

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home8/USER/public_html/wp-includes/media.php:254) in /home8/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/class_bpfb_binder.php on line 262

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just ran a couple tests with this plugin and wasn't able to reproduce this. Can you try deleting the plugin and re-uploading via FTP? Sometimes the upload/install process results in a file being corrupted. That's the first/easiest thing I can think of here.

Let us know. Thanks!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.