bp activty plus - everywhere bp? attachments info?

Wondering if this bp activity plus plugin hooks into every place throughout bp that it could be used? And if it hooks into the new(ish) bp-attachment info table thing.

I assume from the description that this works in the main "activity" stream thing - does it also show up and work in groups' activity? does it show up in people'd profiles page - where you can add a comment to someone's profile wall activity?
Does it show up in the editor when a user sends an "email" / private inbox message to another user? Would it auto-hook to be available under the comments on multi-site blogs? Under rtmedia photo comments?

Also - does this add info as a bp attachment ( https://codex.buddypress.org/plugindev/bp_attachment/ )

So that if someone adds a media item in a group activity feed, I guess it would / should add info to the media to say it is "attached to" User A (who uploaded / posted it) - and "Group B" (where it was posted)

I wonder about these issues, as I think in the future it will be important for finding added media added by Person A, and to delete media from the server - not sure if / how an admin would go about finding media and deleting it if needed, possibly en masse.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @djsteve,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Let me answer this part by part so hopefully I wont miss anything :slight_smile:

I assume from the description that this works in the main "activity" stream thing

Yes, it will show when updating your status

does it also show up and work in groups' activity?

Yes

does it show up in people'd profiles page - where you can add a comment to someone's profile wall activity?

No, it doesn't show in comments on other people activity.

Does it show up in the editor when a user sends an "email" / private inbox message to another user?

Public message/mention yes, private message no

Would it auto-hook to be available under the comments on multi-site blogs?

No, it will not show in comments.

Under rtmedia photo comments?

You can see the pattern now :slight_smile: No, it will not show in comments

So that if someone adds a media item in a group activity feed, I guess it would / should add info to the media to say it is "attached to" User A (who uploaded / posted it) - and "Group B" (where it was posted)

Unfortunately there is no info where the image is attached and the images will not be displayed in your media, you will need to remove them via FTP in separate folder that is created inside your uploads folder.

Let me know if I missed anything :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.