BP Daily: Custom Styling -> Button Hover Options Not Working

I'm just wondering what could be causing the button hover options to not work in the custom styling in the admin.

If anyone has any solution or ideas that would be helpful.

Thank you

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@KaleH: Can you make sure you are on the latest theme update please as there has been a fix for this however you don't say 'which buttons' so I can't be sure. Also can you please provide a link to see in future if something specific as it really helps with diagnosis.

• KaleH
    • Flash Drive

@Tammie: I have version 1.6, I noticed you have version 2.0 available. If I upgrade the version will I loose all of my CSS work?

The buttons that are not working are homepage buttons underneath column posts; also, log out, search etc

I will provide links in the future.

Thank you

• KaleH
    • Flash Drive

@Tammie: I should probably go back and adjust the CSS in the child before upgrading then.

I was also wondering why your theme will not allow a user to post on another users wall?

I noticed that the buddypress.org website has this feature.

Thank you

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@KaleH: I'm not sure what you are referring to our theme does not limit actions in any way compared to the buddypress default theme. Buddypress.org isn't just the default theme the best way to try is to put the default theme on your site if that works as buddypress.org let us know if it works as the theme then you know there as something custom on buddypress.org.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.