BP Group calendar

hi',

Is it possible to add an event's end hour in Buddypress group calendar plugin ?

Thanks in advance

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

I've moved it over to the right cat now.

BuddyPress Group Calendar only has a start time. I'll move this over to the feature request area to see if we can get more support for this.

Events+ Will let you have a start and end time. But this is a different type of plugin.

Take care.

• OLIVIER
    • Flash Drive

Hi Timothy,

I've the good configuration in this settings (Date format : 6 Décembre 2012 / Hour format : 23 h 15) and WP/BP are in French configuration.
    I've just realized that i have a similar problem in Buddypress activity (eg : posted in "November" and not "Novembre" in French) whereas buddypress-fr_FR.mo is normally configured.
    Would it be possible to have a quote for a fix with a Wpmudev developper (like you) ?

Thanks in advance.
    Best regard

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Would it be possible to have a quote for a fix with a Wpmudev developper (like you) ?

We don't take on custom work like this, sorry.

But I can still help :slight_smile:

I wasn't sure from you're last post but is the date formate part now sorted?

I've just realized that i have a similar problem in Buddypress activity (eg : posted in "November" and not "Novembre" in French) whereas buddypress-fr_FR.mo is normally configured.

Where is this appearing?

And everything as you mentioned is definitely fully translated within .mo/.po file?

Take care.

• OLIVIER
    • Flash Drive

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for your answer.
    I still have calendar date's format problem but my main difficulty is now Buddypress activity's date format. It appears in main buddypress activity page. When someone posts an update, the activity hour is written in english (eg : "22 November" or "one minute ago", ... instead of "22 Novembre" or "il y a une minute", ... in french).
    Yet, buddypress-fr_FR.mo (and buddypress-fr_FR.po) are fully translated.(eg : "November" is "Novembre", "ago" is "il y a", ...).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

• OLIVIER
    • Flash Drive

Hi Timothy,

Sorry for my delayed response but i had to rebuild the site in order to correct this problem. I now have one last problem that i hope to solve as soon as possible. This new problem concerns an another plugin so i'll post it in the good category.

Many thanks again.

Regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.