BP Scholar not working with User Access Manager Plugin

Hello,
the User Access Manager Plugin is not working with Scholar Theme ... what could that be? It's a pretty solid and great plugin and I use it on quite a bit other WP sites and it always works out of the box with no problems ...

When I activate the Plugin I get this error message on very page - even admin pages:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bmxnet/neu.bmxnet.org/wp-content/themes/bp-scholar/includes/function-options.php on line 21

What could it be????

Any idea anyone???

HELP! I'm not into PHP :-O (shameonme)

Thanks!

My Config:

Wordpress WordPress 2.9.2
Buddypress 1.2.3

Theme is:
BuddyPress Scholar 2.1.5

PHP + MySQL is up-to-date!

• Tammie

@INKstar: Do you know it works on BuddyPress sites though as you say it works on WP sites - BuddyPress and WP are different and some plugins fail on BuddyPress sites that work on WordPress at times. It seems like there is something effecting the function-options.php which are the theme options but never heard of a plugin effecting that. Have you tried using the default BuddyPress theme and see if the plugin works for that? Beyond that not sure I can assist you much apart from ask you to contact the plugin developer as if the site works without the plugin then it is the plugin causing issues more than likely.