BP Social theme has issue after Buddypress plugin has been activated

Hi,
I have installed and activated Buddypress plugin and it has led to following issue:
1. Additional signin button in login page.
2. Unnessary permalink of pages related to Buddy press instead of synching pages with wordpress pages of BP Social theme.
Also,find attachment of the error screenshots.

Regards,
Shankar

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @shankara.sastry, I hope you're well today!

I'm afraid that I can't see the screenshot you uploaded for some reason.

Could you please post a link to your website so that we may see these issues in action? It will make it a lot easier for us to figure out what's going on if we do!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• shankara.sastry
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi aristath ,

The website link:http://greenbuzzbook.com/

1.We have issue with login page with redundant signin button.

2. We are getting unnecessary Unnessary permalink of pages related to Buddy press instead of synching pages with wordpress pages of BP Social theme.

Also,find screenshot of second error.

Regards,
    Shankar

• shankara.sastry
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi aristath ,

I have provided the required website link:://greenbuzzbook.com/ as well as error screenshot yesterday.

Can you analyze and provide me suitable solution by the earliest as this is impacting the go-live of the subjected site.

regards,
    Shankar

• shankara.sastry
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi aristath ,

I have provided the required website link:://greenbuzzbook.com/ as well as error screenshot three days back.

Please provide me suitable solution by the earliest as this is impacting the go-live of the subjected site.

Thanks for quick response.

regards,
    Shankar

• shankara.sastry
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi aristath ,

I have fixed the first issue by removing the hyperlink for signup.

I have provided the required website link:://greenbuzzbook.com/ as well as error screenshot five days back.

Can you please provide me suitable solution by the earliest for second issue in the screenshot as this is impacting the go-live of the subjected site.

regards,
    Shankar

• shankara.sastry
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi aristath ,

I have fixed the first issue by removing the hyperlink for signup.

I have provided the required website link:://greenbuzzbook.com/ as well as error screenshot five days back.

Can you please provide me suitable solution by the earliest for second issue in the screenshot as this is impacting the go-live of the subjected site. In case you have some bandwidth issue. Can you pass this ticket to other team members.

I am eagerly awaiting your reply for this issue.This issue resolution is critical for me.

regards,
    Shankar

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @shankara.sastry!
    I'm sorry it took me so long to reply but I was away for a few days along with most of the support team as we were all meeting up in NY.

I just registered an account at your site and see the issue.
    Have you tried going to you Dashboard => Appearance => Menus and check if there are simply duplicate menu entries there?

Please advise,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.