BP-social theme options not showing up on other user's blog

Hi,

I want to allow other users to use the same bp-social as my main blog. But in my simple test, all other users but the original site owner will not be able to see the theme options showing up in the admin panel.

Is there any way to force the option to come out?

• junior

@Tammie: Thanks for the fix, it works :slight_smile:

While we are at this file, there is another bug that I would like to report. While I was working on the localization for this theme, I found that the layout field was not localizable, i.e. the 3-column, 2-column options are use directly as value of "select" tag. When I apply my solution to it, I found a bug here:

<?php foreach ($value['options'] as $optionKey => $option) { ?>
    <option<?php if ( get_settings( $value['id'] ) == $optionKey) { echo ' selected="selected"'; } elseif ($optionKey == $value['std'] && !get_settings( $value['id'] )) { echo ' selected="selected"'; } ?> value="<?php echo $optionKey; ?>"><?php echo $option; ?></option>

i.e. if I set the layout to 2-column, then you will have 2 options' selected set. This problem will become a real problem when I default the std value to 2-column, after saving the theme option as 3-column, it will still show 2-column as selected option, since it's the last to be set as selected.

I have tested the code above, and it seems to work fine at my site :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.