BP Social Theme Options setting non responsive

I found out that while I was to edit the BP Social theme using the theme options in the dashboard, on clicking each one of those settings, it is not responding. And the additional thing I noticed was that there was a tab at the end of that file (options-functions.php#tab11 for button setting).

I believe this might be a problem with that file what can I do.

• Patrick

Hi @Temylar

It sounds like there is likely a conflict with a plugin you have installed on your site.

Please temporarily deactivate all plugins, then check to see if the theme settings can be saved.

If the problem is still there, the theme installation was likely faulty. Delete the theme, download a fresh copy and re-install. Then test again.

If the theme settings do save with all plugins deactivated, re-activate plugins one by one, testing the theme settings after activating each plugin until you find the conflicting plugin.

Let us know how it goes.

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.