bp_dtheme_ajax_querystring - Hard Crash

Hi:
I just downloaded The daily theme. When I activate the theme, every action in wordpress on the admin panel and elsewhere produces this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bp_dtheme_ajax_querystring() (previously declared in /home/content/36/6449236/html/care/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/_inc/ajax.php:20) in /home/content/36/6449236/html/care/wp-content/themes/bp-daily/_inc/ajax.php on line 63

I have reviewed all of the support blogs showing this issue, but there was no apparent resolution. I never installed compatability, and have disabled and removed all of the default themes. The subject matter of the error is repeated declaration of the function.

I added conditional declaration by wrapping in .../themes/bp-daily/_inc/ajax.php:
if ( !function_exists ( 'bp_dtheme_ajax_querystring' ) )// Squibb prevent redefinition
{
function bp_dtheme_ajax_querystring( $query_string, $object ) {
... Function Code ...
}
} // Squibb end prevent redefinition
And the error went away. This patch suggests that some path has multiple inclusion and hence triggers an error.
It is obvious you have worked very, very hard to create a nice theme so I hope this helps you to resolve the persistent issue.
Sincerely,
squibm