[Branda] Add Options to Branda

The options to customize the login screen are limited… what if I just wanted to add text somewhere? Or another button? I can't. I can add CSS and that's it. What about JS? This would be a great feature to have!

• Matthew
    • Just Being Me

Hey Eric

It’s just a login screen man, I mean how much time do you want a user to spend being amazing by your login screen? I would think that most would prefer for the process to be as quick and unmemorable as possible.

Personally I do not enjoy the login process, branding with your business logo, maybe a related background or links to your support portal, that’s all logical, beyond that though…

Matthew

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Eric,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The main functionality of the Login Screen module is to customize the default WordPress login form. For more custom login form setup, implementing it via templates is the recommended action:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Customizing_the_Login_Form#Make_a_Custom_Login_Page

However, I could notice there are some hooks that could be used for JS. I’ll bring this into our developer’s attention to see whether this is something that could be looked upon down the plugin’s roadmap.

Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.