[Branda] Add "Pretty Plugins", "Multisite Theme Manager" , and "Multisite

Branda is a great website custom manager and admin customizer on multisite wordpress.

The idea is to add "Pretty Plugins", "Multisite Theme Manager" , and "Multisite Plugin Manager" to Branda .

Or to make One plugin for : "Pretty Plugins", "Multisite Theme Manager" , and "Multisite Plugin Manager" .

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi leroy,

Branda’s primary purpose is with branding the website, I’m afraid the features for “Multisite Theme Manager”, and “Multisite plugin Manager” would fall outside its scope.

However, I do understand regarding your feature request and will bring this into our team’s attention so this could be discussed further and check whether such features could be looked upon in future.

Also, the mentioned plugins should still work fine as a standalone plugin with the latest version of WP too:

https://github.com/wpmudev

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• leroy
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Branda branding the website back office ” dashbord” why not the plugin and theme?

is interesting on multisite but i think is interentiong on standalone to have a branding on plugin manager page .

Wpmu is a powerfull tools on multisite installation and i think that “Multisite Theme Manager”, “Pretty Plugins”, and “Multisite plugin Manager” are a great manage and branding tools . for this installation.

• Amy
    • Star

Is Pretty Plugins the one that lets you white label the plugins?

I was about to suggest this because I would love to be able to have the plugins seem custom. My clients won’t know better but it’ll allow me to add value to my offerings.

Alternatively, I would like to be able to replace the WPMUDev links on the sites with my referral link so if they decide to buy their own WPMUDev licenses I can get hero points.

I know that Branda lets you replace words and I could easily replace “WPMUDev” with my company’s name, but I’d like to take it a step further.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi,

Yes, Pretty Plugins helps with editing the Plugin details. I do get you all regarding this feature request, and we have already brought this into our team’s attention to check further regarding how well these features could be considered regarding this in Branda side.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• leroy
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thatds is a goog news . it’s add moere poxer to BRANDA . maybe in the branda core or like a branda addon . Tho not forget Multisite Theme Manager wuo help to manage and editiing theme details for customer on a multisite.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.