[Branda] Admin bar logo not showing on subsites

I used Branda to add a logo to the admin bar. The logo is showing up on the main site, but not on subsites.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Wayne

As we can confirm the issue on our test site, so I am marking this as a bug and reporting to the developer. Hopefully, very soon the issue would be resolved and an update will be released. We appreciate your patience on this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Greg
    • The Exporter

Ash,

Thus has been done already and it is a obvious Branda plugin issue with multisite installs. We already disabled all plugins and tried them and did a combination of subsite enabled disabling and network enabling disabling…

All I am asking is that you get SLS or the dev team to fix it and push out a plugin update. The issue is already replicable by other and your test en irnoment too since June of 2019.

It is not a issue to open related to our particular site(s). It is a already documented Brandy MULTISITE compatibility issue.

Can you please escalate this with SLS or the Branda dev team is what I am requesting at this point?

Typos above likely as I am mobile…

Thanks.

Greg

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Greg ,

The issue was initially reported in 3.1.2, and was fixed in version 3.2. The current release what we have is version 3.2.1. I tested in my system but wasn’t able to replicate the issue in anyway, hence opening a live chat was suggested as the issue wasn’t replicated by my colleague.

Could we know on which website are you noticing the issue? I Could notice most of the Multisites still running on version 3.1.2.

Please do check whether updating the plugin resolves the issue or not. If not, please enable support access so that we could give a quick look to see whether it’s a related issue or not and whether a new ticket has to be raised if needed.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.