Branda - Admin Bar menu items custom entries not working.

Branda - Admin Bar menu items custom entries not working. All looks good but the link is not showing. Please check and help.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello @Mohd+Sharul Hafiz

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I did some tests and while you can set Admin Bar visibility to show the bar to visitors (not logged-in users) it seems that this setting is not affecting the "core" items and the visibility for the custom items can only be set based on a user role (where visitor doesn't have any role so can't be addressed).

We've already reported it to our developers as a bug and they'll look into it to find a solution. Please keep an eye on this ticket in case we had some sort of a patch for you but also make sure that you're keeping the plugin up to date as the fix would most likely be released in the form of an update.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Scott
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

BUMP!

Branda v.3.1.1

1. While the Icon for the Custom Entries will appear, the associated Entry/Custom Title does not. It did before, but is now being delegated to a secondary <span> for Screen Reader text rather than being visible to everyone.

<div class="ab-item ab-empty-item" aria-haspopup="true" target="current">
    <span class="ab-icon ub-menu-item dashicons dashicons-arrow-down-alt2"></span>
    <span class="ub_adminbar_text has_icon screen-reader-text">Manage Content</span>
    </div>

2. Ongoing problem with custom entries: Entries set to Open in Same Tab actually opens in a New Tab/Window. This is a bug that should also be corrected.

Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk
      • Support Gorilla

Hi Scott

I hope you're fine today and thank you for reporting this.

Both these issues are already known to our developers and as I can see there's already a fix implemented, undergoing tests. If it passes tests fine (along with some other fixes and improvements) it should be included in one of the nearest upcoming updates :slight_smile:

Best regards,
      Adam

• Tam
    • Flash Drive

Argh i had to put online Branda today after a lot of tests on our multisite... :joy:
    Quick the update please. :wink:
    I have don't understand why we have now a checkbox "guest" ?? I have to disable things for users not for guest...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.