[Branda] Admin bar not visible on main network site

I’m having issues with Branda on my multisite network. The admin bar used to be visible on the entire network. Now, after a recent update to 3.2.1 it’s only showing up when an user is on a subsite they are part of, i.e. it’s not showing on the main network site – can you check why this is happening?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi TempleMIS ,

I was doing some tests on my and I was able to replicate the issue there.
    It seems that the issue is that the user is registered only on a subsite and it doesn’t have any role on the main site, so it’s not really a visitor but also doesn’t have any role that is defined on main site so the admin bar doesn’t show.
    As soon as the user is added with any kind of role (subscriber for example) on the main site the admin bar will show up.

I have created a bug report for our developers and included all the information I gathered from my testing.

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention!

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi TempleMIS ,

Our devs have prepared a fix for this that will be included with 3.3 release, if you wish to apply the patch right away I have attached the fixed file below.

All you need to do is download it, unzip it and place it inside your wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/inc/ folder and overwrite the old file.

Please note that this patch is from a beta version so it wasn’t fully tested by QA yet but I did a quick test on my end and it worked fine.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.