[Branda] Admin bar showing to logged-out users and shouldn't

Hi - In last half hour I've lost connections to both Rupok Chowdhury and Kris (which I mention for two reasons - 1) maybe you can use their notes, and 2) these lost connections happen 85% of the time (mac/safari). Other than that, here’s the original Q I asked: “I contacted wpmu support a week ago or so about the admin bar appearing to users when logged-out (I'm using my STAGING site), when that should not be happening according to the Branda settings (don’t show admin bar to logged-out users). The original support tech said he couldn’t replicate issue, so recommended that I deactivate all plugins and then reactivate until culprit plugin isolated. I have done so on my STAGING site, and the culprit is BuddyPress. Can you verify, and then perhaps open a private support ticket for me?”

• Sam
    • Flash Drive

Hey - A little more info for you...

In addition to the main issue (admin bar always showing), I've noticed that the admin bar logo also is not showing (unless I switch Toolbar Visibility to "Visible", and then it works). Thought I'd mention this quirk, as perhaps it means more to you than to me.

Thanks again,

Sam

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello Mark!

I’m happy to hear that you’ve managed to track down your main issue and got it fixed. Thank you for telling us where the issue was, I'm sure other members will find your solution helpful as well.

As for the issue with the logo, thank you for pointing this out! I can confirm that this is also happening on my local test site. I’ll notify our developers about this so they can investigate it further.

all the best,
    Pawel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.