[Branda] Branda subsite settings and translations

I would like to suggest to make some changes to Branda. At this moment I experience issues with the lack of flexibility of Branda settings on my network. I turned Branda on, network wide. But I can't configure the Author box settings on subsite level. I deleted my old author box plugin. But now I experience that in all my network sites the authorbox appears. In some layouts and some subsite sites, this is not wishfull.

Further, do I look for a way how to make my GDPR bar message, WordPress language dependent. Some subsites are in one language and other in an other language. I have WPML installed too. But I don't see an out of the box way how to get the privacy bar appear in the language that the user or the subsite admin set-up.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Avatar

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

There are some “inconsistencies” in settings, indeed, but our developers are working hard on “clearing” that all up. We’re aware of the specific issues that you pointed out and I can tell you that we already got these “on the table”.

There are multiple improvements and fixes in the work, related especially to network wide vs. per-subsite settings and that includes Author Box and Cookie Notice settings so I believe that should be addressed soon.

I don’t have an ETA, I’m afraid, but I just checked and I can confirm that the code for those is ready, so it just needs to pass tests and if it, hopefully, does – to be merged to the plugin core and released.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.