[Branda] Bug/Issue Found on Branda

Hi Guys, I think I found a bug… I recorded my screen in order to duplcate it, here is the link

http://somup.com/cqhjr0nagY

thanks

rg

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Chamosan,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing the screencast really helpful. I tested this is my side, and I’m afraid, I wasn’t able to replicate the issue.

We did notice some inconsistency in Help Content which would be corrected in the next plugin update. However, to troubleshoot further about the exact issue you currently notice, could you please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look?

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Chamosan,

Thanks for enabling support access. I exported the Branda settings into my local server, and if the issue was related to Branda it would have been replicated in my local server too, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I could replicate the same issue in your system, but it works fine when the same steps are carried out in my local server with your websites Branda configuration.

I’m afraid, this looks more of a site-specific issue, and most probably one of the existing plugins would be causing this.

Could you please run a conflict test, and see whether you could still notice the same when all the plugins except WPMU DEV Dashboard and Branda are enabled?

If you still notice the same, also check whether switching to default WordPress theme gives the same results or not?

Please do let us know how that goes so that we could give a closer look if needed. Have a nice weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.