[Branda] PHP server error seemingly coming from Branda

My WPMUdev server error is giving me the following:
[31-May-2019 14:48:51 UTC] PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Ui' does not have a method 'branding_update_plugin_done' in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Sam,

The mentioned warning message is already reported, and our developer is working on a fix for the next release. As the error itself states, it's more of a warning message, and it shouldn't be affecting the websites or plugins workflow in any way.

We'll keep you posted once we have further feedback regarding the status of the issue asap. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Sam
    • Flash Drive

Hi Nithin - Since Saturday I have been getting the following server error daily:

[01-Jun-2019 13:47:18 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 for query SELECT pt.ID AS id, mt.meta_value FROM wp_nf_posts AS pt LEFT JOIN wp_nf_postmeta AS mt ON mt.post_id = pt.ID AND mt.meta_key = 'activity_ID' WHERE 1=1 AND pt.post_type = 'race' AND pt.ID IN ( ) made by WP_Posts_List_Table->prepare_items, wp_edit_posts_query, wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts, do_action_ref_array('pre_get_posts'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ACP\\Sorting\\Strategy\\Post->handle_sorting_request, ACP\\Sorting\\Model\\CustomField->get_sorting_vars, AC\\Meta\\Query->get

I know that I originally posted this server error issue for Branda, however I see that Automate updated Smartcrawl on Saturday. I have no idea what this can be. Do you?

Thanks,
    Sam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.