Branda Plugin Missing

Hello,

I had installed Branda plugin on the above mentioned website. I tried to update the plugin yesterday but it said 'Failed: Plugin failed to be installed.' so I left it.

Today when I login, all the branding is lost and the Branda plugin is nowhere to be seen. So I try installing it again and I get the message:
"Failed: Plugin failed to be installed.
Destination folder already exists."

Could you please see it as I need Branda to put this site on maintenance mode.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Robin Edwards

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

It is possible that during the update something unexpectedly went wrong - the update package got corrupted during the download or automatic zip file extraction on the server. This would be very rare case but it does happen sometime and can actually happen with any plugin (not only ours).

However, there's not really a way to confirm that fully other than just trying to re-install the plugin. Since you got "Destination folder already exists" message, it would be best to do this manually via FTP (or cPanel "File Manager"). Could you try this?

- download most recent Branda plugin from here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

- extract the .zip file to your local drive
    - access your server using FTP or cPanel File Manager
    - upload entire "ultimate-branding" folder from inside of the downloaded Branda .zip file to your server to the "/wp-content/plugins" folder, make sure to select "overwrite" for all files/folder is asked

After that check for the plugin on the plugins list in your site's back-end and, if necessary, enable the plugin back.

Let me know if that worked for you, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.