Branda Registration Email issue

I tried to use HTML tag on Branda Site Activation email section on a multisite network, but the email showed HTML tag as plain text.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there justin_medved

I moved this thread to our Features & Feedback category as the Site Activation email doesn’t support HTML by default (we simply filter the default WP email).

I’ve already forwarded this request to our team of developers and designers though, for further discussion. We’ll keep you posted here as soon as there’s any update.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• justin_medved
    • Flash Drive

Great – To give you some contextI use that activation email to “on-board” new members and ask them to do a bunch of things like watch a few resource videos and read a few post to being able to hyperlink the text with HTML would be really helpful. If I could have the same tools that are available in this comment box that would be ideal.

• Nahid
      • Tech Support

Hey there justin_medved !

Hope you are doing well today!

We really appreciate you sharing the use case and context. Thank you very much for your feedback. I’ll attach this context with the request my colleague Dimitris forwarded to our team of developers and designers. Me or another colleague of mine will let you know here as soon as we have an update regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.