[Branda] Terms of Service Privacy Policy GDPR Legal Page Affiliate Page

When I work in my network I dream away to a time that I can set-up the official terms pages in a more networkwide way. Today I came across a plugin who summed up well what various subsites do need. These options could be added to Branda.

– GDPR compliant

– Terms of Service

– Privacy Policy

– Legal Page

– Affiliate Page

If Branda could have settings on network level and choice to make settings available to override on subsite level.

I see benefits in these settings too:

– Automatically link to your legal pages

– Notify users when you update your legal pages

– Include a Cookies Notice banner to inform users (What Branda offers) But then more advance compliant settings.

– Inform users about your affiliate links

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Avatar,

Thank you so much adding is all the suggestions here. I would now be passing on all the suggestions to our management. We do have a cookie module wherein you can add in the message the way you want and you can also have things linked to the Privacy Policy page from there. Here is how you can do it:

https://monosnap.com/file/Fah4NqMHrxXvtikKgoU1AZbi4SYEik

If you are looking to have something more precise than this, would you mind adding in more information about it here on how could we make this better or maybe your thoughts on how do image this on your end?

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day ahead.

Thank you,

Prathamesh Palve

• The Bug Hunter

Hi Prathamesh Palve

In the Branda Cookie module would be needed to make it more GDPR compliant. A possibility to make it a Cookie pop-up instead of Cookie Bar would be great.

Since I want to offer a bigger choice then Accept or Not Accept, it could be great to make these steps of choice customizable. See screenshot.

Furthermore, do I think my subsite users would be helped if a prefilled form was set-up by me. So that they can adapt of an override in the subsites anything from the form. But since they don't know the system, I should be able to set it up. Now, I would need to go into all subsites individual to set it up.

– Terms of Service

– Privacy Policy

– Legal Page

– Affiliate Page

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Avatar !

Hope you are doing well today!

Thank you so very much for narrowing down the recommendations as that provides us with a more clear idea about the proposed improvements. I have forwarded them to Branda’s lead designers and developers so that they can take a look. Me or another colleague of mine will let you know here as soon as we have an update. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Ani
    • Product Designer

Hey Avatar !

Thanks for your suggestions. :slight_smile:

I see your concern about the cookie notice. It is now indeed in the simplest form (accept/not accept) and I like the idea to add more advanced options to it. I already added a task to include that in the near future:clap:. I also like the idea of having custom policy pages in-network level and having an option to override that in subsites. We’ll also take that into consideration and will update you as soon as we decide to add the improvements with our product team. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any other suggestion I am happy to discuss.

Regards,

Ani

• Julian
      • Fake Russian Bot

Maybe it would make more sense to create a new plugin for this? This is something that pretty much everyone needs and not everyone might want to install Branda for it. Branda is more about branding and privacy/cookie features have nothing to do with that. A new privacy plugin that focuses on all these privacy laws compliance would be better I think.

• Ani
        • Product Designer

Thank you for suggestion @julianvanpul1. We already have the cookie notice customization and we may add advanced options, so users can activate if needed. Regarding privacy features, we’ll discuss it with Branda team and update the forum when we have a decision what specifically will be added in the plugin. :slight_smile:

Regards,
        Ani

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.