[BRANDA] update delete my settings

Update delete my settings in “Customize Login Screen”, this happened twice after BRANDA update and I’m not happy to set up this section over and over again after each update.

• Ivan
    • Developer

HI F404,

I’m sorry that update caused you inconvenience. I’ve looked into it and from my test settings were imported, but I had to go to module settings and hit “Save Changes” for them to work again. It is possibly a caching issue. Seems that settings don’t get initialized properly.

We will fix this before next update.

Do you have settings imported between updates or you had to set them all up each time?

Kind regards

• Ralph
    • Flash Drive

Some of the modules retain their settings, others loose them even if I click “Save settings” as suggested. I have noticed:

– The Log In screen looses all settings

– The WP logo will not change after adding our own (3rd time now for me)

Branda is a great improvement though, but these bugs are a real hazzle :slight_smile:

• F404
    • Flash Drive

There is lot off bugs

-Customize Login Screen – Update delete my settings

-Admin bar – “Toolbar Visibility” for visitors

-Website Mode – For Multi site in old version plugin it was possible set main site offline. After update this option missing and automatically all sub sites was offline

-Comments Control – Update delete my settings

This is futures what I am using and I am sure there is more bugs in other settings.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.