Branda Widgets Visibility

After updating to the latest version of Branda, my widgets section is not hiding anymore. They are continuing to show on the dashboard.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello PG

I can confirm the issue on my test site, so I am marking this as a bug and reporting to the developer. Hopefully, very soon the issue will be fixed and an update will be released. We appreciate your patience on this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• PG
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ash, thank you so much for your quick reply!

Also, I just noticed that, on the same widget settings page if I make a change (let's say I enable or disable a widget) and then click Save, the browser (chrome in my case) it is asking me with a pop-up the following: "Leave Site? Change you made might not be saved". After I click cancel to that, I am able to Save the changes.

As a matter of fact, that happens on other Branda sections (for example the Email section).

Hope that's helpful, thank you!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello PG

Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately, I can't replicate this on my test site. Is it possible for you to make a screencast and send me the video? So that I can follow that to replicate the issue.

You can use dropbox to upload the video and share me the URL.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• PG
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ash,

I wasn't able to take a screen video but I took some screenshots of each step:

1. go to branda widgets (11.png)
    2. uncheck Wordpress Events and News (22.png)
    3. click Save Changes
    4. Pop-up "Leave Site?" from the browser (33.png)

Hope that helped!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi PG,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. I was able to replicate the anomalies in my system, and in other sections, as you have mentioned when clicking "save". I'm bringing this into our developer's attention, so that this could be looked upon, and corrected asap.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.