Branding admin bar...half working

Hello,

I have an issue with branding one of the blogs of my multisite network.

The "admin bar" module is activated, and I can disable some of the Wordpress menu items (like "Wordpress Menu" and "My Sites").

However when I try to customize the Entry title (text or image), nothing happens.

Any idea of what might be the pb ?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

When you say "However when I try to customize the Entry title (text or image), nothing happens."

What do you mean entry title?

The customise option in this plugin is to do like on our site here, screenshot attached.

It doesn't customise ever WordPress Admin Bar option if that's what you refer to?

Take care.

• e4girl
    • Flash Drive

Hi, Stephane!

Have you resolved this issue yet?

The bar should show "RecetteThermomix.fr". I just tried this on a fresh install of WP 3.5 and it shows "RecetteThermomix.fr" for me.

In regards to the link, it should show if you hover over "RecetteThermomix.fr" as it works like a "hub" menu.

Do you have the latest Ultimate Branding plugin? Do you have other plugins that might be conflicting? If you have other plugins, I would try deactivating them to see if it starts working (perhaps also resave the settings in Ultimate Branding).

I'm not a staff member or developer, so I'm not sure if this information will help but as mentioned, your link "RecetteThermomix.fr" does show correctly and work correctly on a fresh install.

Hope this helps.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

By saving the "Admin Bar" tab this way shouldn't I see "RecetteThermomix.fr" instead of "Recette Thermomix" in the admin bar (first item left in the bar is called Entry title) ?

I've just tested and it works for me, screenshot attached.

Are you still having the issue?

Also, shouldn't I see the new link "Nouvelle Recette" in the admin bar ??

Yes, it's a drop down when you hover over it.

Thanks.

• sviaud
    • New Recruit

Hello

thanks for your answers. I'm still having the pb with latest versions of WP and the Ultimate Branding plugin.

I tried to disable each plugin one by one with no luck...
    I'm running the site on a multisite network with sub-directories if that can help.

S.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.