branding, pro sites settings and domain mapping

Hi,
could you please help me with upfront, branding, pro sites settings and domain mapping?

Branding : no image on the login page
Pro sites and domain mapping: SUNRISE file is old. Already check the semi colon in the file and there is no pro sites translation in french.
upfront: is not showing on the main site

Thank you for your help !

• James Morris

Hello Acèle,

I hope you are well today.

Branding : no image on the login page

This has been fixed by resetting the image to default, then readding the image.

domain mapping: SUNRISE file is old. Already check the semi colon in the file

Since I do not currently have server access, you will need to login via FTP to fix this issue.

Simply delete /wp-content/sunrise.php and copy /wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/sunrise.php to -> strong>/wp-content/sunrise.php. This should resolve this problem.

there is no pro sites translation in french

At this present time, there is no French translation bundled with Pro Sites. However, using the following article as a guide, you can easily do this translation yourself. https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-plugin/

The files you will need to translate are located at /wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/languages.

upfront: is not showing on the main site

I've been able to confirm that an Upfront Child theme cannot be loaded even though it is installed and made available to the network on your site.

Could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've attempted to activate an Upfront theme, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, open that file with a text editor like notepad (Windows), GEdit (Linux), or TextEdit (Mac). You can then paste the contents of that file at http://pastebin.com/ and share the URL of the pasted output with us so we can examine it further.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Luís

Hi Acèle ,

Hope you're doing well today!

1) Regarding to sunrise.php, can you please check your wp-config.php to confirm that the line:

define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );

was added before:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

If not, can you please reposition the "sunrise" define and check if it solves the issue.

2) Regarding to Upfront, I checked the site where you enabled the Support Access (auteur.afroli......com) and the only Upfront Child theme network enabled (Gillie) is displayed on the Appearance section of the main site:

Or you are mentioning the Upfront Builder plugin? To be displayed, it will require an Upfront child theme activated.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.