Branding>Text Replacement not propagating

I've made some text adjustments to my /register page (which is buddypress based).. I've done some testing and noticed that the text replacement is propagating on mobile devices when looking at the page but not when looking in desktop. Now before you go thinking that this is a caching issue hold up a second :slight_smile:.. I've attempted this on two different computers and 2+ browsers on each. I've also asked my partner to look on his computer and he is seeing the same thing on his computer 1000+ miles away. His computer he is not seeing the changes propagate but on his iPhone he is.. Strange stuff, any ideas would be helpful!

• Rupok

Hi golftourney

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, you were right. Chances were really high that it was being caused by caching. But as you confirm it's not a caching issue, I need to check in details.

I've done some testing and noticed that the text replacement is propagating on mobile devices when looking at the page but not when looking in desktop

This is really really weird because Ultimate Branding Text Change module doesn't depend on screen size in any way. Yes, it can happen if your script serves one type of markup for mobile and completely different markup for desktop view, but chances are low. I'm really curious to know.

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.