Brandong plugin - favicons

Hello!
I see that the way to set favicons on multisite is with Branding plugin, going to branding/images.
However, when I navigate there there are 26 sites on the list against 30 sites that actually exist, as seen on network/sites, so 4 sites missing. I can't see any obvious reason why some sites are missing? For example the site that is missing is created along with 2 other sites on the same theme, domain mapping and general settings and 1 site is not showing and 2 are showing on the branding/images list.
Can you please help with this? Or is there a different way to set favicons?

• Nastia

Hello stepheina

I hope you are doing well today!

You are right, the Ultimate Branding does set Favicons on a multisite installation.

when I navigate there there are 26 sites on the list against 30 sites that actually exist, as seen on network/sites, so 4 sites missing.

Are you set as administrator on these sites? This might be the reason why these sites aren't on the list.

To make sure that you are, please navigate to Sites > All sites, click on "Edit", go to Users tab.

Check for your username inside the user list. If you are not there, please add yourself as an administrator:

Once you do this navigate to Branding > Images and check if the site appeared on the list.

In case you still don't see the site, please grant access form WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.