Bridging WP Membership, Supporter, and New Blog Templates?

I did a search and didn't find anything but if this is discussed elsewhere, please direct me.

I am running BuddyPress 1.2.7 on WP 3.0.5.

I have created templates with New Blog Templates. I have set membership levels and subscriptions with WP Membership. I have successfully installed Supporter.

Problem one: Where does a user go to change the blog template? They do not have access to Site Admin.

Problem two: When a user creates a new blog the default template is active. But I don't want it to be. I want to offer the blog templates as part of premium membership using Supporter. I see where Supporter allows me to set themes as part of a paid membership but I don't see any way to set blog templates as part of a paid membership. I need to do this because I need to have certain widgets and plugins active when the new blog is created. (My users are not tech savvy and have said they don't understand configuring pretty much anything.)

I have created three levels: Member, Artist, and Premium Artist. The Member and Artist levels are be free and the Premium Artist level is paid. I have successfully restricted the Member level such that the only thing they can access at the Dashboard is their profile and they cannot create blogs. I have successfully restricted the Artist and Premium Artist levels such that they cannot post or moderate or do anything really at the Dashboard of the main site. I have used Membership to enable Premium Artists to see a particular plugin menu that only they can see.

Problem three: Is it possible to prevent Artists and Premium Artists from seeing things in the Dashboard of their own sites like Widgets, Menus, Tools, etc.? I'm checking off the applicable items in the Negative Rules and yet the menus are still showing up.