Broken Image Links & Duplicate Posts

Hello,

I am using this plugin but I am getting lots of errors each day from the feeds I am pulling in, sometime there are duplicate entries and missing featured images. Also in my media library now I have lots of broken images causing me a job to tidy on a daily basis, currently this plugin takes me longer to maintain than previously manually entering the articles.

Hope you can help.

Kind Regards

James

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

could you check in Dashboard > Autoblog > Add Ons

then activate the debug image import addon.

then re process the feeds, you should see debug info regarding the images on the imported posts.

thanks for being a member of wpmudev.

• jimmy_acton
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for the speedy response.

I checked the addon was active and it was already so just incase I deactivated and reactivated again.

I have run all the feeds again and there was a new post that came into the posts and i got an email for debug. the email doesnt really make sense but it states attempting to grab image and then successfully grabbed image. But when I go to the post on the site the image is broken and its imported a broken image into the site. I have loads of old posts from the begining of the feed that I want to update without having to do this manually? Is this possible and can this be fixed?

Thanks

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

sorry for the delay, I have noticed there's quite a few others with related issues regarding auto-blog, let me ping @Jack Kitterhing into this, as i know he has done some thorough testing of it in other threads for people. If jack can't solve this (he's pretty damn good on this actually) we'll flag the developer.

whilst waiting for jack to respond, could you possibly post some URLs for the feeds you are trying to pull onto your site, so we can also check these on our own test sites to see if we can replicate the issue.

thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.