Broken Links etc

Hi to all --- I have 5 broken links - Here are the pages ------ Auto Accidents ------ Personal Injury Cases --------- Sexual Harassment ---------- Wrongful Death ---and lastly on the top menu ---- Attorney Funding ------ All these pages had content -- The Content was there, I don't know what happened to it I guess it might be recovered from an earlier version - Can you please help - Thanks -- Bob

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi R J,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Since support access to your site was disabled, I'm not sure whether the pages are present in the dashboard side for those mentioned links.

Do you have a backup for your site? If you can confirm there isn't any such pages present in the dashboard side, then the only option would be to use a backup to restore those missing page.

If that isn't the case, please enable support access to your sites, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Kris
    • Support

Hi R J

Thank you for support access. Those pages you mentioned does not exist in post or pages section. Also in trash.
    You have installed Snapshot plugin but non backup was made there by you.

One of this link "Attorney Funding" is a custom link in top menu, it was not added from pages section.

I also see you have two admin users there. Can you ask second admin does he make some changes on site, like delete those pages?
    Also can you contact with your host and ask about any kind of backup of this site? Because if those pages was deleted (which looks like) that mean they can be restore only from backup or re-create them manually again.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.