Broken menu on website

Ever since a WordPress update performed by the client the menu is messed up.

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hi Meredith,

Thank you for coming to our support forum, hope you are doing good today.

I have logged in to your site via your granted Support staff access.

I have noticed some CSS styling issue on the menu. But I didn’t notice any other possible reason for this to be messed up with WordPress update. Sometimes it can happen due to any caching plugin action. One suggestion for this site would be try clearing cache sometimes to fix much issues like this.

However I’ve fixed the issue by just adding couple of lines custom CSS codes into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS area box that you can review.

Please let me know if you need any more assistance.

Have a nice day ahead!

Best regards,

Ohid

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hello Meredith,

Glad to hear back from you, hope you’re having a very good day.

however the menu should be all black on the top row. Is there a way to do that?

Sorry I didn’t understand what you meant about top row. Would you please specify what you meant about top row, any screenshot with marked section will be very helpful?

Also, on the inner pages there seems to be a double header showing up

Yes, I am noticing that too. Is this a pre-issue state of “Broken Menu” on your website? I have only added some custom CSS codes to your website into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS area box which is this:

body .page-content .navbar-default .nav > li > a{
    color: initial !important;
    }
    body .page-content .navbar-default .nav > li.active > a, body .page-content .navbar-default .nav > li > a:hover{
    color: #fff !important;
    }

And this can’t add any double header by chance. This seems to be any issue from Theme Options header settings. Would you please review your preferred Theme Options settings once again to see whether there’s any reason to display double header from Header settings? However, I have added some custom CSS Codes that will hide the double header showing up in the inner pages which is this codes:

body.archive.woocommerce #header,
    body.archive.woocommerce #slider_area{
    display: none;
    }

Kind regards,

Ohid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.