Broken pages,

Broken pages, styling going missing - this keeps happening and I don't know why...
There's no pattern or logic, it's just random pages that break now and then. I've called GoDaddy tech support and the servers are fine, which makes me think there's something wrong with the plugin/theme. I've attached a screenshot of a broken page. And I'll grant access so someone can inspect the site.

Thanks
Wayne

• Luís

Hi Wayne ,

Hope you're doing well today!

We already had some issues with Godday in the past, specially with the cache, however, this not seems to be related.

I checked your website and I was able to get these "random" issues. In order to have more information to analyse this issue, can you please enable the debug flags in your wp-config.php, to check if was saved any error?

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Add this codes before the “/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ “ line.

It will be saved to a debug.log file inside the "wp-content" folder. Can you share it with us?

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Note: Save the file as a .txt, because the .log extension is not allowed in the attachments.

Cheers, Luís