Broken Theme after installation

I just uploaded Farms Theme Pack, and I'm experiencing a problem.

I can't activate any themes for my root site. The only way I can is if I change the name of a theme folder to default. Then it will activate the default theme. If I try to activate any other theme it shows fine in the preview screen, but when I click activate I get this message:

The active theme is broken. Reverting to the default theme.

-and it reverts back to the TwentyTen theme. However, when you go to the site then there is a white screen of death (if I don't have any themes in a folder named "default"

I've also noticed a problem now with the wp-admin/ms-sites.php?action=editblog&id=1 page. It shows fine, but when I update the options for Site Themes I get the following error message.

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'cc_remove_blog_from_tags_categories' was given in /home1/livingf2/public_html/churchpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'cc_remove_blog_from_tags_categories' was given in /home1/livingf2/public_html/churchpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/livingf2/public_html/churchpress/wp-includes/plugin.php:166) in /home1/livingf2/public_html/churchpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

I get this same message on other site options screen as well.

I've tried de-activating plugins that were recently activated, and that didn't work.

I'm running WP 3.0 MS - and the Latest BP.
http://churchpress.org