Browser and/or browser plugins incompatibility

Hello, I have recently encountered several problems due to compatibility issues related to Chrome (Windows 10) browser and browser extensions affecting Builder.

The most recent one which I tried to troubleshoot manifests when trying to add a Slider draggable element. My initial browser setup was: Chrome with 3 extensions (AdBlocker, Grammarly & Yopmail helper).
When I add the element and try to select images from the library, the browser does not select anything, I just click on the images and nothing happens. If I upload them manually they get uploaded and I can continue. But if I then need to add another, I upload it and Builder gets stuck in "Preparing image" forever.
After this, I tried working in Incognito mode. It all worked better. I could select from Media Library and add additional images but sometimes Builder still got stuck in "Preparing image" state.
I tried in Internet Explorer next. It worked perfectly. I can select from Media Library, I can upload and add additional images. Everything as it is supposed to work. So I removed by Chrome completely and downloaded again.
Before I logged in with my Google credentials and personalize the browser, Builder worked perfectly (like in Incognito mode but doesn't seem to get stuck in "Preparing Image" state). Afterward, when I log-in and personalize, the problems come back.

I'm not sure if there's anything I can do besides work in Incognito mode or Internet Explorer.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you resolve it?

Regards,

Georgi

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Georgi,

Hope you're well?

I can't replicate this behaviour on my system unfortunately.

I have the ABP, Grammarly & yopmail extensions installed and loaded along with many others, and it seems to work ok for me. The only difference is i'm using Chrome on Linux so i'm not if the issue is just related to Chrome on windows. I will ask some colleagues to test this with windows 10 & see if they can replicate.

One thing you could try is to activate a different upfront theme in appearances and then try using Builder & see if you get the same result.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.