browsing global product categories

for the main site, browsing global product categories is not function like browsing product categories. what i mean is when i click on one product category, i cannot narrow down, filter or search by date or popularity, something like that.
what i want is when somebody want to look for dress, click on global product categories,

Dress
order by date, name, popularity, price
color
material
style
price range ( 10 - 15 )
occasion

how do i set up to get like that?
and i want all the product category for all the stores to be same, vendor cannot change, but if they want, admin and add, edit or delete category for them.
let say one vendor sell only kids clothes, so admin can delete other categories for that vendor and when he want to add product, he dont need to see other hundreds of categories.

another thing is global product categories is now showing like parent category, sub category, if i want to show like that, how do i do that?

• aristath

Hello there @steve, I hope you're well today!

for the main site, browsing global product categories is not function like browsing product categories. what i mean is when i click on one product category, i cannot narrow down, filter or search by date or popularity, something like that.

I'm afraid that global categories don't support filtering out of the box... You'll have to custom-code that! If you don't know how to do that, you can simply create anew post on our Jobs Board so that a skilled developer can create that for you: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

and i want all the product category for all the stores to be same, vendor cannot change, but if they want, admin and add, edit or delete category for them.
    let say one vendor sell only kids clothes, so admin can delete other categories for that vendor and when he want to add product, he dont need to see other hundreds of categories.

You can use our New Blog Templates plugin and set-up multiple template sites, each with different categories in it.
    When users create a new site, thy can choose a template they ant to use for their site and have the features and categories that they want.

another thing is global product categories is now showing like parent category, sub category, if i want to show like that, how do i do that?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean here... Could you please elaborate?

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.