Buddy Press Signup / TOS Plugin page layout kinda whacky

I have a minor issue with the BlogsMU theme, BuddyPress, and the TOS Plugin. When anyone goes to the signup page the TOS field is squeezed in next to one of the other form fields.

How can I clean this up to make it look a little more sensible?

Here's the link to see what I'm talking about...

• Scott

I went ahead and gave that a shot and it's "better" but not ideal. If you could also suggest that the Terms of service always be loaded at the bottom that would be much better and make more sense.

Here's the CSS I'm currently using...

form.standard-form #basic-details-section, form.standard-form #blog-details-section,
    form.standard-form #profile-details-section {
            clear: both;
            float: left;
            width: 75%;
            form.standard-form #blog-details-section {
                    clear: left;
  • Scott

I just installed the Anti Splog plugin and enabled reCaptcha. Basic settings, and the formatting went out the door again...

take a look here... sponsorgoal.com/register

I can understand having to jump into Firebug once in a while to make a minor tweak here there. But I'm getting the feeling this theme is just getting neglected. I shouldn't have to go in and fix things like this myself is my point. This is why I come here and pay the 80 bucks a month, to support you guys and your work so that you can keep them up to date, free from formatting issues, a person to chat with once in a bit when I got a question. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty, in fact it's what I do. I just don't get paid for updating and fixing WPMU tools.

Every time I do anything things get thrown out of whack. Even the menu's, I've been waiting 4 days at this moment for a reply on that thread and haven't heard anything. Of course now the weekend is here, so it could be another two days on top of that. (ie. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/where-do-i-make-adjustments-in-the-admin-menu-and-wp-menu) I put a hack in place to get the categories to show up on my page now, but I still don't have control in the admin page over them.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, the majority of the interaction with you guys has been awesome! But this theme is a little like pulling teeth when it comes time to getting stuff done.